Mount Auburn Dental Wellness Plan
Dentist in Auburn
Our Wellness Plan enables patients to get the care they need at prices they can afford even without dental insurance.
Patients who enroll in the Wellness Plan are entitled to:
- No deductibles
- No pre-existing condition limitations
- No yearly maximums
- No services “denied”
- No third party decision making
- No claim forms
- No pre-authorizations
- No waiting periods
Membership rates (Annual Fee)
Adult Perio: $450.00
Children (under 13): $270.00
What is included in the Membership Program:
- 2 Dental cleanings-(in the absence of periodontal disease) OR
- 2 Periodontal cleanings- periodontal maintenance (following active gum treatment)
- 1 Periodic Exams
- 2 Oral Cancer screenings
- 4 Bite wing xrays (cavity checking)
- 2 Fluoride treatments
- 2 Periodontal charting
- Additional dental cleanings – Fee reduced 10%
- Additional Xrays- Fee reduced 10%
- Cosmetic procedures- Fee reduced 10%
- Periodontal procedures- Fee reduced 10%
- All restorative procedures – Fee reduced 10%
Terms of Membership:
The 12 month membership fee is due upon joining. Membership will become effective upon receipt of payment. It is the sole responsibility of the Member to maximize their benefits by arranging all appointments within the 12 month membership period. No refunds will be given after 30 days. Appointments included with your membership are not transferrable to another patient/family member or extended beyond your membership expiration date.
The plan cannot be combined with any other insurance- including medical or automobile insurance, workmen’s comp claim, or outside financing plan such as Care Credit.
The plan can ONLY be used at Mount Auburn Dental for treatment by Dr. Helmkamp or his hygienists.